"Required reading" for today's smart writer.

"Required reading" for today's smart writer.
Information & inspiration to hone your craft and increase your cash...Since 2009

Monday, December 14, 2020

Year End Reflections and Observations for 2020

 


Happy Holiday Season!

I hope today finds all of you in good health and good spirits. Since we last connected, I have had some new developments as well as previous projects to tie up, as we prepare to usher in another year (hopefully). :-)

2020 has been a year that will forever be etched in the hearts and minds of many; as we have had to adjust to a "new normal."  And say goodbye to old friends and loved ones.

I have found that writing has been a saving grace; offering opportunities to connect with others, express my thoughts and keep my head above water financially.

As we close out this year, let us be reminded that we are still blessed amid this challenging time. We have our families, friends, faith, health and a community of support from bloggers and writers around the world. 




I count you among my blessings.

In preparation for the upcoming holidays, I will likely return to Pen & Prosper on/or around January 3, 2021.

In the meantime, please feel free to connect with me @ Newsbreak.com, where you'll find an array of interesting, original articles I've authored on writing, relationships, money and life enhancement tips.

I look forward to your future support. Let's continue to uplift one another.

It's never been more important than now...

Have a bountiful, beautiful, safe holiday!


Joyfully,
Jen  


Share your thoughts...



Image credits: Pixabay.com


5 comments:

  1. I have been enjoying your articles on Newsbreak. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lin. You're a treasure beyond measure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are counted among my treasured friends as well. May the Lord continue to bless and keep you always! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen,

      You are the gift that keeps on giving. I appreciate your support, loyalty and friendship. Oh yeah, thanks for visiting me at Newsbreak as well. :-)

      Delete