"Required reading" for today's smart writer.

"Required reading" for today's smart writer.
Information & inspiration to hone your craft and increase your cash...Since 2009

Sunday, November 29, 2020

Breaking News...During My Break!


 Dear Pen & Prosper Family,

I hope that you had a beautiful and bountiful Thanksgiving, celebrated safely. Personally, I ate so much that I'm avoiding my scale like tax time! When I stopped blogging earlier this month, to take a vacation, it was in an effort to regroup, rest and re-charge, so that I could return in December well rested, renewed and raring to go.

Fast Forward....

Not long after I retired my pen, I was recruited for a great new Content Creator program. And I am happy to report that I am now a contributing writer for NewsBreak.com, which is a news app and local news aggregator.

Because many of you have been my biggest cheerleaders and faithful readers, I wanted to give you the 4-1-1 now. I hope you'll show the same support, check out my articles, "follow" my work and leave comments.

What I love about this site is that they have an array of interesting, informative, well-written pieces from very talented writers around the world. And dig this: I have the "creative license" to write on so many diverse topics and themes. Savor the flavors!

In fact, if you like what I have offered here @ Pen & Prosper, I'm betting you'll love my work@ NEWSBREAK.COMAccordingly, I am providing my link here so that you can check it out and perhaps add it to your weekend reading material.

I look forward to seeing you there. And as always, thanks for your readership, friendship and support.

God willing, we'll reconnect in December.

HERE'S THAT LINK NOW.

https://www.newsbreak.com/publishers/@561129


Warmly, 

Jen

  



 Images: Pixabay.com

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Jen! The articles I've read so far have been excellent. I need to hop over to see if I've missed any. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Karen. You're a true blue fan and friend. Wish I could clone you. :-)

      Delete
    2. Aww, you're too sweet, Jen. :) I commented on eight articles as that's all I saw so far. Enjoying reading them.

      Delete
  2. Kudos to you. Excelelnce pays off, and you prove it. I followed and commented on your pieces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Lin. I appreciate your dedication, inspiration and support.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations, I also frequently publish on a Newsplatform,
    On my own EDS-Newsfacts Blog ;)

    I really like the Karaoke Post, reminds me of my ow JAM-Session Adventures, I had some time ago that I wrote posts about on my Music Blog,

    In my recent post you see a video of

    - XMAS Carpool Karaoke -

    In a post titled:

    Evergreens Can Go a Long Way





    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing so many resources but I was actually looking for a guide on choosing the right content writer for my business website. The main issue that I am facing is that there are so many writers with different pricing structure and no standard writing charges in India. How much should I pay for getting my content written and how to choose the quality of content?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amit,
    Thanks for writing. There are so many variables involved here. Writersweekly.com has articles on this topic, along with a writers' directory of content providers. Good luck and best wishes.

    ReplyDelete