"Required reading" for today's smart writer.

"Required reading" for today's smart writer.
Information & inspiration to hone your craft and increase your cash...Since 2009

Monday, May 21, 2018

Resources, Reviews & Reads-The 3R's Series!



RECOMMENDED READS ACROSS THE WEB..



 8 TIPS TO MAXIMIZE YOUR FREELANCE EARNINGS
https://www.freelancewriting.com/copywriting/maximize-freelance-writing-earnings/

WHY YOU SHOULD SPEAK TO STRANGERS
http://ninaamir.com/why-need-start-speaking-strangers/

THE BENEFITS OF WRITING WHITE PAPERS
http://writersweekly.com/this-weeks-article/whitepapers

WRITING ROUTINE, ANYONE?
https://thewritelife.com/why-freelance-writers-need-a-daily-routine/

TIPS ON EBOOK DISTRIBUTION AND SALES
https://inkwelleditorial.com/self-publishing-tips-and-insights-on-distribution

WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR FIRST NOVEL
https://killzoneblog.com/2018/03/what-should-i-expect-from-my-first-novel.html

RESOURCES



CALL FOR SUCCESS STORIES
WRITING CONTESTS
EBOOKS/INFORMATION PRODUCTS FOR BLOGGERS
OATMEAL GREETING CARDS SUBMISSIONS

REVIEW


BRAND BLAST!

MARDI GRAS CONVERSATION NAPKINS

Some time ago, I attended a poetry event, and while stuffing my face with the assorted goodies, I sought a napkin to clear the evidence    wipe my hands and crumb-filled mouth.
I grabbed a few that were situated nearby.
It's not often that I take notice of paper products; most are not worthy of mention. True?
But something caught my eye.
In addition to the colorful print design, the napkin displayed some text.
Upon closer observation, I realized the words were actually "party prompts."
Conversation starters to help "break the ice" and add a little interest to the evening.
What a cool, innovative idea!
Check out these Conversation Napkins here. There is even a version for educators to use in the classroom.
With the party season upon us, I intend to add them to my shopping list. You should too.
People will be talking about the fun they had days after the party is over.
And remember, good conversations often usher in future relationships.

I give this thoughtful and functional product  ***** 5 stars out of 5.
Pick them up at your local Walmart or online.
This concludes our series for this month.
Thanks for reading.
Thoughts?
What's your favorite aspect of the 3Rs series today? Do tell.
Image credit: Pixabay.com



8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention! Really appreciate it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure, Nina. I hope everyone reads it.
      It's among my favorites.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for including me in this illustrious round-up Jennifer. I'm beyond honored.

    Continued success to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yuwanda,

      You're very welcome. It's an informative post.
      I appreciate your time and comment.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the links. They look great. Will have to check them out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen,
      Welcome back. Good to hear from you today.
      Let me know if anything was particularly helpful to you.

      Delete
  4. Very useful post, Jennifer, very. Especially the link abut e-book promotion! Thank you! =0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sue,

    Good to know. I hope it helps you sell a boat load of books. Thanks so much for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete