"Required reading" for today's smart writer.

"Required reading" for today's smart writer.
Information & inspiration to hone your craft and increase your cash...Since 2009

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

5 Tips to Increase Your Guest Posting I.Q. (and your bottom line)!


It’s certainly no secret to today’s writers that guest blogging provides a great way to build their platform and amplify their “voice.” Top bloggers like Leo Babauta of Zen Habits and Darren Rowse, in fact, highly recommend it.

Still, very few writers reap the potential benefits of guest blogging, due to their approach and a lack of awareness of how to “work smarter, not harder.”

With this in mind, today I’ll share a few ways to increase your blogging I.Q. and ultimately your bottom line.

First things first…

HOW I BECAME A BETTER STUDENT AND INCREASED MY KNOW-HOW AND ”NET-WORTH”

As an award-winning blogger, I have had my share of hits and misses when it comes to guest blogging. I’m happy to say I’ve been rejected by some of the best in the industry.

But to my credit, rejection didn’t discourage me, or make me doubt the importance of my message. I kept trying. And you should too.

When editors/bloggers noted something that they felt needed improvement in my work, I addressed it. When I wanted to increase my success rate, I read and studied the works of top bloggers I admired. Eventually, what I learned and applied enhanced my efforts.

What I will share with you here is based upon several years of guest blogging at sites such as: Pro Blogger, Men With Pens, Write to Done, Daily Blog Tips, and Technorati (to name a few).

Read the rest at my GUEST POST TODAY AT POSITIVE WRITER.

2 comments:

  1. Just visited - great article! Thanks so much for your advice. :) Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete