Wednesday, June 16, 2010
25 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me...
1. My favorite color is Black.
2. Beethoven’s 5th Symphony brings me to tears.
3. My mom "guilted" me into being a writer (my mom’s a smart lady):-)
4. I’m generous to a fault.
5. I’m very selective about my friends and my clients.
6. I love karaoke.
7. In my spare time I enjoy reading, watching game shows and making gift baskets.
8. My zodiac sign is Cancer.
9. If I weren’t a writer I’d probably be an entertainer or a college instructor.
10. I was once chosen (from 100s of women) to audition for a famous basketball cheerleading team.
11. One of the most endearing things that a man can do for me is prepare a home-cooked meal. I love good food and stimulating conversation.
12. I have a fear of flying.
13. I’m a fiercely loyal friend. Most I've had since high school or college.
14. It surprises people that I'm a really good dancer (really).
15. I’m extremely hard working.
16. I have a celebrity crush on Keanu Reeves and Michael Ealy.
17. I drink at least 3 cups of tea a day.
18. I’m a neat freak.
19. Poetry is my first literary love.
20. People underestimate me. (I’m a shrewd strategist.)
21. Watching cooking shows relaxes me.
22. I have a reputation for being brutally honest.
23. One of my long-time goals is to play the guitar.
24. I make a "mean" meat loaf.
25. I'm "geographically challenged". I tend to get lost easily.
I actually got the idea for this list from Andrew from We Build Your Blog, who got it from someone else, and I thought it would be fun to try. He did 50 on his list, but I didn't want to bore you to death. :-)
Any comments? Any surprises?
Image: dj Codrin