Greetings, Pen and Prosper Peeps!
In the words of the Pointer Sisters, "I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it!"
June is here.
It's one of my favorite months of the year. The end of the school year, backyard barbeques, my birthday, and the anniversary of the inception of this blog. Need I say more?
Thanks so much for joining me here today. And more importantly, for your faithful readership and support over the years; it means more than I can convey.
I'd also like to send a "shout out" to my new friends and followers. Welcome, welcome!
Please feel free to introduce yourself, post a comment, or ask a question. We're a fun bunch here, and I enjoy the interaction, as well as the mutual opportunities to know more and grow more.
In honor of my 6th year, I thought it would be cool to share six trivia facts about Pen and Prosper and its founder. Game?
1. My original major in college was Psychology. I have always been fascinated by people's behavior.
2. I am a big "foodie." I love to cook, eat and entertain friends.
3. Beethoven moves me to tears.
4. I have authored and published more than 700 articles and essays professionally, and have ghostwritten books for others.
5. Pen and Prosper is my 3rd attempt at launching a successful Blog.
6. I have a fear of flying and have never been on a plane.
And here's an extra one, for good measure...
My celebrity crushes are Bad Boy Rapper 50 Cent, Keanu Reeves, and Michael Strahan.
Wishing you a wonderful week ahead.
"You are the wind beneath my wings." :-)
P.S. Feel free to share a comment or an interesting trivia fact about you and your Blog.
Go ahead. You know you wanna'. :-)