"Required reading" for today's smart writer.

"Required reading" for today's smart writer.
Information & inspiration to hone your craft and increase your cash...Since 2009

Monday, July 13, 2009

You Just Never Know... A Message from AUTHOR ART PLOTNIK!

I was doing my usual morning surfing and researching, and some how uncovered an email sent to me some time ago that got lost temporarily in cyberspace.

Words woo. And I am always tickled pink by "fan mail."

Here's one such message...

“Hi, Jennifer

I decided to do something different today by giving someone a note of appreciation---namely you, for your intrepidly upbeat writing life and generous advice-sharing (we did a presentation gig together at Book Cellar some time ago, and meeting you was the highlight of the eve.)”
With best wishes to you and your readers,

ART PLOTNIK AUTHOR “SPUNK AND BITE” A writer's guide to bold, contemporary prose (Random House)

...Thanks Art, and to those of you who appreciate my contributions to the world of words!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment