"Required reading" for today's smart writer.

"Required reading" for today's smart writer.
Information & inspiration to hone your craft and increase your cash...Since 2009

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Mystery Solved!





Okay, you're gonna' laugh at this...

remember how my last blog post stated that I had found an email from Art thanking me for my wonderful-ness? :-)

Well, guess what?

It turns out that it was posted right here at PEN AND PROSPER under "comments". Along with several others unread.

Go figure! I actually saw it first through Google Reader, but now I've discovered that to read my comments on this blog I have to open that little envelope in the corner of each entry posted if it has a number by it.

Duh?

Well, blame it on my cheap glasses, or my inexperience at online journaling.

But, either way, I'm glad to know you folks are visiting here, and I really dig your comments and support.

Keep it comin'!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment