"Required reading" for today's smart writer.

"Required reading" for today's smart writer.
Information & inspiration to hone your craft and increase your cash...Since 2009

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

ANOTHER CUP OF COFFEE!


Last year was my first year as an instructor for www.coffeehouseforwriters.com.
Although I had been an instructor for many years, (in academia, at writing centers, and in Corporate America), this was my first experience teaching online.

The verdict is in: I loved it! And you will too.

Online classes allow you to work at your own pace in your own space! (Hey, I just made that up and it rhymed!) :-)

Besides the convenience factor, the quality of the experience is great---you get personalized attention, many of the classes are affordable and interactive, you get to skip the crazy commutes, and the instructors and administrators are knowledgeable and friendly.

If you missed the 1st deadline for my new class "DON'T QUERY, BE HAPPY!" I have an opportunity to offer it again in February.

Don't miss out on the chance to earn while you learn and perhaps put a dent in those New Year's resolutions.:-)

For more details see: www.coffeehouseforwriters.com

I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment