"Required reading" for today's smart writer.

"Required reading" for today's smart writer.
Information & inspiration to hone your craft and increase your cash...Since 2009

Sunday, June 4, 2023

Pen & Prosper* on the Blogging Scene in Year 14!

 

Welcome back, readers! So glad to have you here as I usher in year 14 of being on the blog scene. Yep.  That's right. Pen & Prosper celebrates its 14th year of being in the blogosphere this June.

Trust me. It's been no small feat. Factor in the demands of life. Technical glitches. Competing obligations. Writer's block. "I'd rather be at the beach" syndrome. Low motivation. "The dog ate my homework", etc.  

It's definitely been a labor of love. And I thank you for your support, faithful follow, and readership here over the years.

BELOW ARE SOME FUN FACTS ABOUT PEN AND PROSPER:


ACCORDING TO GOOGLE ANALYTICS, THERE HAVE BEEN 902 POSTS.
PAGE VIEWS AS OF JUNE, 2023 ARE 762,118.
THERE HAVE BEEN 8609 COMMENTS FROM READERS ACROSS THE WORLD. YAY!

  • Pen & Prosper has been honored as a "Top Writing Blog" for 10 of its 14 years.
  • My efforts have been enhanced by many great guest post bloggers; including the famous author of War of the Roses, Warren Adler.
  • I have had the pleasure and privilege of partnering with many brands, including: Good Earth Tea, FanStory, Five Star Publications, as well as noted authors.
  • When I'm not blogging here, I love writing for other sites, cooking, reading and music.
  • Pen & Prosper offers advice, resources, advertising opportunities, contests and more for writers and bloggers of every stage and niche.

With the exception of periodic breaks for the major holidays and summer, Pen & Prosper has been consistently and continuously published.

2023 has been a challenging year in many ways (so far). So, I am happy to share and celebrate all small victories along the way.

Thanks for joining me, valued readers! 
I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts here in the comments. :-)

Have a great week ahead!




Image credits: Pixabay.com


6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Jen! Fourteen years is a wonderful accomplishment. Appreciate how you keep us informed, entertained, and on top of our writing game. Thanks for staying the course and enriching our lives. You are a treasured blessing. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust and believe, I could NOT have done it without faithful followers like you. Much gratitude, Karen.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your blog anniversary. Fourteen years going strong. So proud of you, Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ingmar, Thanks so much. I truly value your readership, support, and thoughtful comments.

      Delete