I hope that everyone had a fun and fulfilling holiday weekend, with many memories to cherish. I can hardly believe that as of this week, we're mid-way through the year. Where has the time gone?
This June there is much to celebrate: encouraging Covid-19 stats and declining cases; justice for George Floyd; warmer weather and the re-opening of many businesses in our respective areas.
Though today's news here may pale in comparison, I think it merits celebration just the same. This June Pen and Prosper turns 12 years old. Yay! For those of you who have been bloggers/or are bloggers currently, I don't have to tell you how much time, creativity, energy and commitment is required to pull this off for an extended period of time. Hello?
HERE ARE SOME FUN FACTS ON PEN & PROSPER'S HISTORY:
- To date, there have been over 850 posts published
- According to Google Analytics 8,387 comments have been made
- Pen & Prosper was first launched in June, 2009
- I thought about quitting about 100 times in the interim (lol)
- The top 4 viewing countries/areas are:
- United States
- In dog years, Pen and Prosper would be 84 years old
- In human years she would be a pre-teen
- Pen & Prosper has been honored/recognized as a "top blog for writers" every year since 2013.
- One of my favorite posts here was a guest interview with celebrity/writer Warren Adler. In case you missed it, read it here: