"Required reading" for today's smart writer.

"Required reading" for today's smart writer.
Information & inspiration to hone your craft and increase your cash...Since 2009

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Quick Announcements....

Congratulations to Rebecca Kiel and Barb Hodges. Both were selected for April's Poetry Month Comments Contest!

Please Email me @ Gemsjen@yahoo.com with your mailing address to receive your free copies of Yasmin's newly-released poetry book.


Coffeehouseforwriters.com will begin its new session of exciting, interactive online classes on May 23rd. Popular offerings include: Boot camp for writers, How to write a column for pay, Blogging for pleasure or profit, and many more! Credit cards and Paypal accepted. Register today and you could be learning and earning in time to finance that summer vacation!

I'm seeking guest bloggers for the upcoming months, (May and June). Particularly Mothers' Day Tributes. Please see guidelines listed in the right margin, under "pages".

Have a wonderful and productive writing week!

8 comments:

  1. Yay for Rebecca Kiel and Barb Hodges! I'm looking forward to hearing about more successes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Rebecca and Barb! What a nice way to finish the month. :)

    Will give the guest post request some thought. Been thinking about doing something about my Mom for Mother's Day; so your great mind must be thinking like my great mind...

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Karen. Would love to get that post. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yippee! I'm so excited to read it! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got the package today, Jennifer! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jennifer Brown BanksMay 13, 2011 at 5:47 PM

    Wow, so cool. Thanks for letting me know. Hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am really loving the theme/design of your web site. Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility issues?

    A handful of my blog readers have complained about my
    website not operating correctly in Explorer but
    looks great in Chrome. Do you have any suggestions to help fix this issue?


    Feel free to surf to my site: www.livingwithrheumatoidarthritis.org

    ReplyDelete