Wednesday, June 2, 2010
The Joy of June! Stats and Stuff...
My favorite time of the year---June.
Well, actually, I kinda' have a love/hate relationship with June.
I love the fact that it's my birthday month, the anniversary of the formation of my poetry group, the ushering in of warmer weather, and summer break from school.
I hate the fact that it's the ushering in of 100 degree days in the big city, too many folks populate the streets, it can get too noisy in the evenings...well you see where I'm going here. Right?
This year, to add to my joy, Pen and Prosper celebrates one year of existence! Yippee!
And what better time than now to thank each and every one of you who grace this site as a "follower"-- some of you since its inception, day one.
On dismal days when I was in the dumps and didn't get many comments, you guys kept me motivated. ;-)
HERE ARE SOME STATS ON PEN AND PROSPER (For those interested)
1. In 12 months I average about 3 new "followers" per month.
2. Pen and Prosper has a "Google Page Rank" of 3 out of 10.
3. My profile has been viewed 442 times to date.
4. Pen and Prosper has had about 12 guest posts from award-winning journalists, authors, financial wizards, and a host of other professions and personal backgrounds. If you're interested in having your work appear here, please see the Guest Post guidelines below.
5. I've also received recognition for my work and my writing here at Biz Chick blogs! (See the award and the link at the trophy area, (at the right side of this message).
On a personal note...
I love writing. Not just at Pen & Prosper, but at other sites as well. Over the last 12 months, I've blogged at BloggingPro, Search Engine Journal, Blog Catalog, Site Sketch101, Live Well For Less, and a host of other sites. Stay tuned for more in the future. If you're interested in having me to guest post at your site, please feel free to connect via the "comments" section, or by email at: Jenniferwriter@yahoo.com
Well, that's it for this morning. It's about 5:30 a.m. and my yard work calls!:-)
Feel free to add anything you wish to this, if the mood hits you.
Thanks again for your support and kindness!
In weeks to come, you'll enjoy more good news, contests, guest posts, and good info! Stay tuned.
Image: Michelle Meiklejohn