"Required reading" for today's smart writer.

"Required reading" for today's smart writer.
Information & inspiration to hone your craft and increase your cash...Since 2009

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

"What's on your Mind" Wednesday?


It's Wednesday, mid-week, end of month.
So much has happened--personally, professionally and globally to each of us.
Just thought that today I'd turn the virtual "floor" to you all to see what's happening in your world. And yes, I really wanna' know! :-)

I'll start...

First of all, I'd like to extend a big, warm welcome to my new "followers"! I think I picked up 3 here at Pen and Prosper within the month of May. Thanks so much for being a member of my "community" and contributing your ideas, support, comments, and karma with us.

I just finished teaching my online blogging class. It's always a pleasure, as I learn from my students as well. If you'd like to hone your writing skills and perhaps take your creativity and productivity to new levels, I highly recommend online learning!

I've been doing my regular blogging gigs, (which I still love), and some guest posts as well. Look for a guest post to appear soon at a blog near you.;-)

Preparing for the summer months ahead, which could mean less work or more, depending upon a few variables.
Planning to celebrate my 29th birthday, (again) at end of June. Yeah! I can smell the barbeque already...

Also, Pen and Prosper will celebrate its one year anniversary in the blogosphere!

On an unrelated note...
Some of my favorite reality shows are coming to an end, so it looks like I'll be doing some RED BOX rentals in weeks to come. I'll share what's hot and what's not in times ahead.

What about you? Any new projects? New clients? Creative lessons learned?

Also, if any of my new followers would like to introduce themselves, promote their blogs, or just weigh-in, please feel free to do so!
Do tell!

Credit: Salvatore Vuono

No comments:

Post a Comment