"Required reading" for today's smart writer.

"Required reading" for today's smart writer.
Information & inspiration to hone your craft and increase your cash...Since 2009

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Call me Butter, Cause I'm on a Roll!


Started off this morning kinda' rough.
Won't bore you with the details, just a caveat: Beware of toxic people!
Anyhow, the "Divine" is divine. I've got good news:
1. My article "How to Overcome Writing Setbacks" was just published this morning in Writing for Dollars! Love that ezine! This makes my (40th) I think, article published here.
See it at: http://www.writingfordollars.com/2010/vol14num06.cfm

2. I got news this morning too, that a piece I submitted to Daily Blog Tips (an award-winning site for Bloggers and professional marketers) will be published by the end of this month. Yippee!

3. I learned that another article I submitted on Blogging will appear in yet another awesome Blog, The Urban Muse (listed in Writers Digest as one of the top Blogs in 2010). It's slated to run in the next week.

My message for today? Find out what works for you and continue to work it, despite the naysayers and critics. As they say, "The proof is in the pudding."

I appreciate your time and comments.
Wishing you a wonderful and prosperous writing week!

No comments:

Post a Comment