"Required reading" for today's smart writer.

"Required reading" for today's smart writer.
Information & inspiration to hone your craft and increase your cash...Since 2009

Monday, December 21, 2009

MONDAY'S MISCELLANEOUS





Progress is slow but steady.

I'm still experiencing problems with my computer, but hope to have them fine tuned shortly.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

I just submitted another short story to the folks at Chicken Soup. Hope that this one suits their taste.:-)

Regrouping from a fun-filled Xmas party with my poetry group. In the words of Don Cornelius, "It was a stone-cold blast!"

Busy preparing for my new online class, "DON'T QUERY BE HAPPY!"
Already I've received a lot of potential interest.

Also diggin' making Christmas baskets, herbal tea, and time spent with friends and loved ones.

Wishing you the same! Keep safe and keep in touch...

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment