"Required reading" for today's smart writer.

"Required reading" for today's smart writer.
Information & inspiration to hone your craft and increase your cash...Since 2009

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

WRITING ROCKS!

Okay, so I hadn't really intended to blog today.
Too busy with crafting columns, pursuing freelance leads, research work, teaching online classes, and de-stressing.

Then much to my surprise, I got an email from a fellow writer and "fan".

(Don't you just love it when someone writes to acknowledge the impact your work has had, or just to express warm regards?!)

Anyhow, Donna Clark Goodrich, (a prolific author and instructor), has just informed me that she is including a quote from me in her new book, (soon to be released) "A Step in the Write Direction."

It just made my day...my week...my month.

What a blessing!
What has you shouting these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment