"Required reading" for today's smart writer.

"Required reading" for today's smart writer.
Information & inspiration to hone your craft and increase your cash...Since 2009

Monday, September 16, 2024

My Summer Blog Break...A Recap in Photos

 


Welcome back, readers!

It's a pleasure to be back on the blog scene and reconnect. As many of you are aware, June 2024 marked my 15th year anniversary here at Pen & Prosper. This important  milestone ushering in and underscoring the need for a much-deserved break. But a break is not always the same as a vacation, in my estimation. 

Anyhow... I had an interesting summer, filled with highs and lows. One thing became increasingly clear, in the interim. One of the best ways to keep this blog going and to combat writer's block in general, is to engage in things that feed the mind, body, and spirit. Wouldn't you agree?

See people. Go places. Read more. Take in some sun. Discover some new dishes. Embrace daily blessings.  Expand your horizons. To write is to live.

With this in mind, today I'm sharing some pics of my summer. Please note that my photography is not as developed as my writing! Pun intended.

Activities included backyard parties; local food fests; grilling good grub; shopping; reading in the sun; drinking lots of green tea; etc.








...

Feel free to share some of your summer highlights and lessons in the comments section.

Thanks for reading!












No comments:

Post a Comment