"Required reading" for today's smart writer.

"Required reading" for today's smart writer.
Information & inspiration to hone your craft and increase your cash...Since 2009

Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Pen & Prosper Seeks to Feature Creatives of Color





Are you an African American writer, blogger, poet or visual artist interested in being interviewed or profiled for Black History Month?

Or perhaps an activist or author with a book on subject matters relevant to Black issues, social causes or current events?

If so, I'd like to hear from you.

February marks National Black History Month and I'd love to share your views, success stories, challenges and/or creative projects with my growing readership.

To be considered, please get in touch at Gemsjen@yahoo.com no later than February 1, 2021 for B.H.M. inclusion.

I look forward to connecting!





Image credit: Pixabay.com

 

4 comments:

  1. I will pass this on. Also Chicken Soup for the Soul is seeking stories by Black writers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will pass this along if I can! Happy weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete