RECOMMENDED READS AROUND THE WEB
HOW TO CREATE AN AWESOME “ABOUT ME” PAGE
COULD YOUR NEW FREELANCE GIG BE A SCAM?
HOW TO WRITE EBOOKS THAT SELL
BECOME A SPIRITUAL MAGNET FOR SUCCESS
USE SOCIAL MEDIA TO BOOST YOUR WRITING CAREER
Writer's Digest will provide an array of resources, events and services via its annual conference to be held August 18-20th in New York.
Pen & Prosper readers can receive a $25.00 discount by using code PAP17.
Learn more here at the Writers Digest Conference:
GET YOUR SERVICES LISTED IN A FREELANCE WRITERS' DIRECTORY
20 FACEBOOK GROUPS FOR WRITERS
FREE EBOOK--STARTING AN ONLINE BUSINESS
In an effort to increase potential Ebook sales and provide various avenues for readers to find my books, I did a little online research. I was happy to discover that there are several platforms and service providers that will allow authors to promote and sell their work outside of their own blogs, (typically for a small fee).
Fees are either monthly based, or a percentage per transaction.
Each platform has associated advantages and disadvantages. Over the course of a few months, I tried out several.
Payhip leads the pack.
Here are a few reasons why:
- It's user friendly; you don't need to know coding, or jump through hoops, or decipher technical jargon to successfully set up your merchandise.
- Payments are super easy to establish and manage through PayPal.
- In addition to selling Ebooks, users can sell music, spreadsheets and other downloadable products.
- The owner/site manager was very responsive. I had a tech problem that was responded to within 24 hours of sending an email. ( I later found out it was due to a problem with my computer browser.)
- Payhip provides analytics to capture your sales activity.
- It's low risk; if you don't sell anything, you don't owe anything.
Based upon my experience, I give it **** stars out of 5.
Please note: I have not been compensated in any way for today's review.
Learn more at: www.payhip.com/
Disclaimer: Results may vary.