I'm working on a few new book ideas, editing for other authors, and some other fun and engaging stuff.
With this being the case, Pen and Prosper will likely be updated once weekly, (until further notice)- unless there's something "news breaking" or exciting that I would like to share with you.
Not to worry...you can still count on quality posts, periodic job opportunities and creative leads, contests, reviews, and advice on how to hone your craft and increase your cash.
So, stay tuned...
Do me a favor? If you find anything that I provide to be particularly useful or even encouraging, please drop a comment to the site to let me know.
This helps to navigate the future direction of this Blog; not to mention, it keeps a girl motivated and feeling appreciated! :-)
Here's the 4-1-1 on news and views for this week...
- Many of you may remember some time ago, that several "big name" blogs stopped accepting guest posts, due to the lack of quality of submissions. Well, I'm happy to report that Daily Blog Tips has now revised its policy to accept guest posts again. It's a great site with a large following, and I have been fortunate to have my work featured in the past. So, if guest posting is one of your goals for 2014, I would suggest that you check it out. See it here.
- Do you have a frustration with punctuation? If so, you'll find "PUNCTUATION...?" to be a very helpful and engaging reference guide to assist you in becoming a better communicator. It's brief, but substantive, and easy to follow. For more info, visit the site at Userdesign.co.uk
- If you are an author or a business with products of interest to writers, teachers, thought leaders, and those within the creative community, why not consider an Ad here at Pen and Prosper? It's well received, has won numerous industry awards, and the rates are reasonable. Get in where you fit in! Your products and services will be viewed by a diverse (and growing) readership, in more than a half dozen countries! For consideration, please email me at Gemsjen@yahoo.com
- September is Friendship Month. Make sure to connect with those special individuals that have enhanced your quality of life by saying "thanks" through a card, email, or phone call.
- I have been alerted that there is a problem with signing up for updates here at the site. I am investigating this, and hope to have it corrected soon. Thanks for your patience.