Amid the madness of this busy season and the transition of shifting gears, I just wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you for your readership, loyal support, ideas, questions, and thought provoking conversations and comments.
Not many Blogs survive five years; it takes a lot of hard work, dedication, and time.
But, I'm so glad we made it.
Was it good for you too? :-)
Let's take a look at some of our journey and what has transpired since its inception:
- This Blog has gone from about one dozen readers to hundreds of readers in about a dozen countries.
- Pen and Prosper has received over 200,000 pageviews since 2009.
- Pen and Prosper took "Top Blogging Awards" in both 2013 and 2014 with recognition by some pretty influential sites.
- Collectively, there have been over 500 posts--between myself and guest bloggers.
- This blog averages between 40-60 comments per month.
Look for posts on an array of fun and informative topics, and a slower "pace" during summer; probably one post per week, (on Sunday or Monday).
You can also look forward to more guest bloggers, book reviews and cool contests!
So stay tuned...the best is yet!
Thanks again to my readers, friends, advertisers, and blogging buddies for your role in my success.
"I'll be seeing you in all the old familiar places..." :-)
P.S. Please consider signing my "guest book" by leaving a comment.