Thursday, March 31, 2011
14 Fabulous Tips to Live Your Best Life Now!
PHENOMENAL FEMALE BLOGGER SERIES CONTINUES...
With SYBIL CHAVIS
1. Realize with absolute certainty that life puts in front of you exactly what you need at each precise moment so there is no reason to question or resent anything that comes your way. Trust in that truth and always find your way to accepting everything.
2. Understand the truism that "everything proceeds by an orderly sequence of growth" (Thomas Troward). Be patient with what you are trying to do and most importantly enjoy the journey. What you learn will ultimately be more important than reaching your destination.
3. Always keep it top of mind that we don't just attract what we want, we also attract things to us based on the type of person we are and how we behave everyday. It is important to make the best decisions as much as possible and always feel you are honestly doing the right thing.
4. Enjoy what you do for your job or anything else you do the majority of the day. If you don't enjoy whatever it is you are doing, either improve your perspective about it or change what you are doing. There is nothing more important than your peace of mind and how good you feel as you move through your day. Don't let your job or anything else ruin or interfere with your natural positive energy.
5. If at first you don't succeed, there is a reason why and you should focus on figuring out that reason. It is not just about blindly trying again. Learn the lessons you need in order to succeed in the future.
6. When you are trying to figure out what to do, don't overlook the fact that you probably have the answer. Ask yourself questions and patiently await the answers or pointers in the right direction.
7. If you aren't making progress in any area, check for limiting beliefs and doubts that may be holding you back. If you are able to identify them, focus on chipping away at them.
8. Choose to be around people you feel good about. However, also know that when you are around challenging people, you are much better off to focus on the good things about them instead of what is wrong with them and their idiosyncrasies. If you don't see anything good, then look harder.
9. The best way to live everyday is to pour your passion and attention into whatever is currently in front of you. Always focus on what you are currently experiencing and don't obsess about what has happened or what you think will happen in the future.
10. Enjoy life and always have positive energy flowing through you. Have a natural zest for life and take every opportunity to appreciate both the little and big things. Focus on what is great about the moment and the people around you.
11. Unplug and unwind and make it a part of your daily routine to take time for yourself. Do activities that help you find your great peace of mind, such as yoga, meditation, exercising or anything else that works for you.
12. Know that your life has the potential to be amazing and you can accomplish things beyond your wildest dreams. Believe this and constantly do things that are in line with this reality.
13. Give what you can to others and love being able to give. See your ability to give as an opportunity to do good things and feel great, not a responsibility. Whether it is money, time, attention, kindness or just a simple smile, focus on helping and making other people feel good.
14. Don't try to control everything. Let go and let things unfold as they are meant to. Realize sometimes things need to happen so great things can come together.
There is a different way to live ... that is the alternaview.
Sibyl Chavis writes about the importance of seeing life from a different perspective and discovering alternaviews. She is an avid reader and blogger and has spent her career as an executive in the legal and human resources fields. As a human resources professional, she has many years of experience counseling, coaching and helping other people realize their potential. Visit her blog at www.alternaview.com