Wednesday, September 29, 2010
10 Bloggers That Make Me Happy!
Okay, folks...here's the moment you've been waiting for!
As you may recall, back in August I received the "Happy 101" Award,(though I didn't know it until September), which I'm honored to be recognized as 1 of 10 Bloggers to make my blogging buddy @ Evelyn Parham.com happy!
According to the guidelines, in turn, the recipient has to award the award in the same manner.
So, for your reading pleasure, and in an effort to share some online "luv" here are my choices. Some are newbies here at Pen and Prosper, others are "oldies" but goodies.
10 Awesome bloggers that make me happy! (Not necessarily in order of their importance).
1. Missed Periods---Who woulda' thunk that a subject like English and grammar could be fun and cool! Certainly not any of my former students. :-) She makes learning exciting and inviting! She's so hilarious that I'm sure that her students have missed very few periods in terms of reporting to her class! Check her out and brush up on some basics, or stop by to say "hi" and help to recognize the very noble work that teachers today do. Missed Period, you are the "Captain" in my eyes. :-)
2. Live Well for Less---Not only do readers receive great info on saving money, making wiser choices, and a host of "how-tos" through her popular site, Nikola is such a warm and friendly lady. She's the kind that you'd wanna have as a next door neighbor or running buddy.
3. Write Now---Visit Karen Lange's site and not only will you be engaged with the content, you'll be amazed at how popular she is within the blogging community! She's got more badges, awards, and followers than most of us could ever hope for. Not to mention she's loyal and supportive. Thanks Karen, for being in my circle!
4. Evelynparham.com---Such a warm and gracious lady provides a valuable service to her readers through her online spot dedicated to the Vegan lifestyle, and healthier living in general. She also addresses various blogging topics of interest.
5. Jean @ Virgin Blogger Notes---What can I say about Jean that hasn't been said already? She's a fantastic writer, a supportive blogger, a friendly spirit, and very giving in her style of writing.
6. Sibyl at Alternaview---Sibyl is recognized for her eloquent and enlightening commentary posts at Alternaview. Readers may not always agree with her perspective, but they will definitely have their consciousness level raised and their expectations met upon each visit. Sibyl, you make a "sistah" proud, girl.
7. Newly acquainted with Emma at Graceful Balance, I was immediately impressed with her "vibe" at my first visit! She has a holistic approach to life and an honest approach to her blogging. My favorite post thus far? "The Gift of Anxiety." Read it and tell me what you think.
8. Andrew Rosen @ Jobacle.com---Is a boast-worthy blogger. Whether he's writing about job issues at his award-winning site, or contributing his expertise to other blogs, he's funny, smart, and interesting! And he gets bonus points for allowing me to write a thing or two for his cause as well. :-)
9. The Letter Writing Revolution, with Julie resurrects a much needed lost art, in the midst of these technological, fast paced times in which we live. What a great mission and a great message for future generations!
10. Amy @ The Parm Farm is a cool chick. She combines humor, personal development, and social responsibility all under one "barn" and keeps us coming back to the farm to learn more about her, ourselves, and that "sheriff" husband of hers! Though I don't get to visit often, I enjoy my stop each time I do.
Well, there you have it folks, my terrific 10! Agree or disagree? Any you'd like to add? "Speak now or forever hold your peace." :-)