"Required reading" for today's smart writer.

"Required reading" for today's smart writer.
Information & inspiration to hone your craft and increase your cash...Since 2009

Monday, November 16, 2009

A Break to Pay Tribute---ROBIN DENISE WILLIAMS

I lost a friend this weekend. Robin Denise Williams was a talented freelance writer, educator and do-gooder! She died on Friday.

Words can not convey my sense of loss, and the potential lost to audiences everywhere that will not have the pleasure of reading and "experiencing" Robin's gift and her creative work.

Life has a way of keeping us busy. And as such, I meant to call her this week to reconnect, (as she had moved and had taken ill, I recently discovered ).

Unfortunately, before I could make that call of caring, she was gone.

Don't let the hustle and bustle and rigors of life keep you too busy to share a kind word or expressions of appreciation to others.

Sometimes "tomorrow" is too late.

And with this in mind, I'd like to thank each and every one of my readers for taking the time to support me and share my world by reading this Blog.

Go in peace.;-) I wish you good health and abundance.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about the loss of your friend. And, life does happen but we need to step back every now and then and pick up the phone instead of always sending email messages or writing on walls on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete