It's been a year of frantic pace, false starts, and a few successes along the way. To keep myself motivated, I'm penning these "u-go-girl" reminders.
- Published pieces in new markets--More Magazine, Substitute Teachers Magazine, and Educated Quest.com.
- Celebrated four years as a relationship columnist for a popular dating website.
- Created Blogs and creative content for various clients.
- Gained (1) new follower to this Blog.
- Submitted essay to Chicken Soup anthology.
- Entered two creative writing contests--1 political haiku and 1 essay on life lesson learned.
- Persevered through rejection and overcame obstacles.
How about you? Share your September successes!