"Required reading" for today's smart writer.

"Required reading" for today's smart writer.
Information & inspiration to hone your craft and increase your cash...Since 2009

Monday, September 7, 2009

Are Anthologies Still Popular (post Chicken Soup)?

I love the written word, and telling a story. I believe that words chosen and presented correctly have healing and restorative powers.

Wouldn't you agree?

Which is why I've been a big fan of anthologies over the last few years. I've also been published in several by Simon and Schuster, and other publishers.

As such, I'm thinking about coordinating and editing my own (maybe for women and men).

So here's the $64,000 question...

Do you think that anthologies are still popular today?

Why? or Why not?

Do tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment