"Required reading" for today's smart writer.

"Required reading" for today's smart writer.
Information & inspiration to hone your craft and increase your cash...Since 2009

Monday, July 20, 2009

Weekend Reflections...

It was a busy week with some interesting happenings.

I was contacted about a potential speaking gig in Texas.
Had someone request to quote my work for a writers' newsletter.
Got a submission from a guest blogger for Pen& Prosper---to appear soon.
I sent out a few pieces to some parenting magazines, and also applied to a few online writers' requests.
Served as a judge on a local writing contest.

Ended the week with 2 writers' meetings--one for my poetry group and one for my role as board member of C.W.A..
Both were fun and fulfilling, and time well spent!

All in all, not too shabby.:-)

What's happening in your writing world? Do tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment