"Required reading" for today's smart writer.

"Required reading" for today's smart writer.
Information & inspiration to hone your craft and increase your cash...Since 2009

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hump Day Happenings

I'm still reeling from the joy of my recent birthday!
It was truly a celebration to remember, and activities are still ongoing...

But, duty calls.

With this being the case, here are a few creative things that merit mention:

1). SMALL BUSINESS CEO MAGAZINE
published my piece in today's July issue--"The Writer Entrepreneur: 9 Business Blunders you can't afford to make in 2009!"
http://www.smallbusinessceomagazine.com/

2). It's not too late!
If you'd like to learn and earn, sign up today for my column writing class at: www.coffeehouseforwriters.com/penning.html
Classes start July 6th. Credit cards accepted.

3). New links have been added to Pen and Proper this week and a new poll.

4). I received some really cool "fan mail" from a few people that I've written profile pieces on for the Chicago Independent Bulletin, that really made me smile! As such, I'm working on writing a how-to article for writers on conducting successful interviews. Stay tuned...

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment