"Required reading" for today's smart writer.

"Required reading" for today's smart writer.
Information & inspiration to hone your craft and increase your cash...Since 2009

Friday, November 21, 2014

Thoughts of Thanks...


2014.
It's been a year of trials and triumphs, changes and challenges.
Not just for me personally, but collectively as a nation.
The Ebola crisis. Political upheaval. The deaths of entertainment icons like Robin Williams and Joan Rivers.
The increasingly high cost of living.

We've witnessed extremes in everything from the weather to gas prices at the pump.
When we take time to assess and reflect, there is so much for which we can still be thankful.
Everyday. Not just one day of the year.

With this in mind, I'd like to thank you readers--for your support, your time, your interest, your feedback, and your loyal follow.

I'm thankful to those of you who have honored my Blog with awards, Tweets, interviews and guest posts.

I'm thankful for work that gives me joy, and helps others to advance their careers, improve their quality of life, and avoid some of the mistakes I've made.
Grateful that we can laugh and learn together.
I'm thankful for family, good food, and good friends...health and shelter.
And I'm thankful for my upcoming, much-needed break!

Jen will be taking a hiatus for the holiday. I'll need some time to recover from the turkey, rich desserts, side dishes, and decadent chocolate.

So, let's get together again-- on or around December 1st.
Until then...wishing you and yours a holiday filled with abundant blessings, and memories as rich as grandma's gravy!

Hugs,

Jen 




5 comments:

  1. I am thankful for you and your generosity toward others. Hope you have a very relaxing break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I count you among my blessings. Thank you for your insight and wisdom, and your kindness and generosity in sharing with us! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen,

      You're as sweet as pecan pie. It's been my pleasure. :-)

      Delete
  3. Ahh Holidays.. So important to remain sane.. really like your post.

    ReplyDelete