"Required reading" for today's smart writer.

"Required reading" for today's smart writer.
Information & inspiration to hone your craft and increase your cash...Since 2009

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Weekend Recommended Reading!



In my typical "blog bonus" of exposing you to new and noteworthy blogs and websites, I've combed the Web to come up with some hot spots I believe you'll enjoy.

Some are related to the craft of writing, while others are entertaining and enlightening in areas of personal development, blogging, and lifestyle.

As time permits, I hope you'll check them out and let me know your thoughts.

If you dig what you discover, say hello to the host as well, by leaving a
comment. :-)

Here's hoping you have a wonderful week with many new discoveries and old comforts.

1. The Art of Manliness---I was intrigued by the title and captivated by the content. Though its main readership is for "Mars" inhabitants, I think that it's really interesting, and covers a wide array of topics from grooming, to health, to sports. Okay fellows, here's something that speaks to your heart. Speak to me and let me know if it was useful. I hope it inspires and uplifts.

2. Richgrad.com---This award-winning site deals with personal development in a unique and clever way. It markets itself as "personal development for the book smart." Read it and move to the head of the class! Be sure to check out "Girls are like apples on trees."

3. Coffee on the Patio---Serves up hot conversation and stimulating thoughts for women over 40. Here you'll find a wonderful assortment of topics of interest, regardless of your age. It's eye-appealing and easy to navigate.

4. The Adventures of Sugar Belle---I'm not sure. Perhaps it's because I'm a foodie. But everytime I visit this site, I get a warm, fuzzy feelin' inside. And with over 3000 followers, it appears I might not be the only one! Sugar Belle makes baking cookies an art form! I love the bright colors, the photos of her "work" and the recipes and tips. You will too!

5. Blogger Buzz--- Many of you, from what I can tell, blog using the popular Blogger platform. With this being the case, you may want to check out this site for the latest features and forums that deal with tech issues, widgets and new developments to your sites. Knowledge is power, right?

Until next time, have the best time!

Imageningmilo

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recommendations! Will check these out. Hope you are enjoying your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer Brown BanksJune 12, 2011 at 11:12 AM

    Lovely to hear from you. :-) Yep, I am. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing some recommended readings. It's always nice to learn about other blogs and websites to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Cynthia! Though it may not seem like it, believe you me, it takes some doing to come up with these on the regular.:-)

    I value your time and input.

    ReplyDelete