"Required reading" for today's smart writer.

"Required reading" for today's smart writer.
Information & inspiration to hone your craft and increase your cash...Since 2009

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Ode to October!


What a busy month! And can you believe how quickly the year has gone by?
Sorry my postings have been less frequent.
But, I'll do my best to catch you up...
Been working on a few Blogs and writing content for clients.
Have just finished penning columns for my weekly online dating articles.
In the midst of planning another book signing for a local author to be held in November. Promises to be a blast!

Wanted to submit an entry to Funds for Writers, but as today is the deadline, not sure I'll make it.

Got a new follower to this Blog! Thanks folks, for your time and support.

And amidst all the projects and deadlines, made time to mellow out with some hot jazz with cool friends at a local cafe. It was a good time.

I'm looking forward to fall... the hot chocolate, opportunity to wear my high heeled boots again, and unwinding to good books and quiet pleasures.

I'm also looking forward to reconnecting with you. What's going on in your world? Do share...

No comments:

Post a Comment