"Required reading" for today's smart writer.

"Required reading" for today's smart writer.
Information & inspiration to hone your craft and increase your cash...Since 2009

Sunday, August 2, 2009

A Week in the Life of This Writer...






It's been a busy week---more sowing than reaping.

Let's see... I got a request for an interview from a college student at University of Illinois, who wants to go into professional writing as a career, and seeks to interview me as a "successful writer." :-)

Received an invitation from a rep from National Writers' Union to attend one of their meetings.

Guest bloggers sent contributions to be reviewed and posted.
Took on an editing and placement gig with a former client.

Sent out articles on education, shopping & budgeting, and teaching---no word yet.


Looking forward to next week's possibilities.


In the meantime, I'm rewarding myself by baking a banana pudding at 7:30 a.m. this morning.

Life is indeed a "sweet" indulgence.:-)

4 comments:

  1. Jennifer,

    Congrats on the article in Writing For Dollars. Building platform is something all writers can learn more about. I'm once again in my own building stages of platform. Working on focus and then turning it into something.

    Your #2 point in the article is an important aspect to it. Not all articles are the same.

    Thanks for sharing.

    David
    The Unmotivated Motivational Writer

    ReplyDelete
  2. David,

    I greatly appreciate your feedback. Glad you visited Pen and Prosper.

    Hope to hear more from you.:-) Keep the faith!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! It's great to see that things are moving forward for you. You are being blessed as you are a blessing to others. And, I looked up the details for the competition you told me about, and I made an appointment to get assistance. I'm in it to win it, baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete